Bracelets are in demand among Men of almost all ages all over the world. It is always visible to others and hence helps the wearer build a style statement. One can add visual detail to the overall looks and personality.
Using a bracelet on one or two hands will not disturb the professional ethics of a person. At the same time, it is highlighting one’s playful, or humane side or gives a distinctive persona to the wearer. Today every person wants to look stylish even in office wear, so a simple trick is to use the beaded bracelet to get a mix of a cool yet formal look.
Are you sure whether you can wear a bracelet without any damage to it every time all the year i.e. in different seasons?
Well! If you are not, then this post will help you give suggestions on maintaining your bracelet. You will also get a brief on how to use your bracelets collection all the year, as per the season that suits you.
What kind of Bracelets should you prefer to wear as per Seasons?
It is a fact that bracelets that feel comfortable to wear in summers might not suit well practically in winters. Changing seasons will give you a chance to try out different bracelets of your choice, style, or trends.
As per Material;
1) Chain bracelets – These are known for their durability and timelessness. They do not lose color or tarnish and are 100% liquid-proof when made with stainless steel. Generally, people prefer them due to the ease of buying and a huge variety in Inventory of many dedicated Bracelet shopping stores.
2) Beaded Bracelets – Generally, these are made using natural stone round beads and elastic bands. It is very comfortable to the skin even if the beads are made using plastic, leather, wood, crystals, or metal. Beaded bracelets are made with a group of loose beads connected through an elastic band or string at their center holes. Men prefer beads that are formed using crystals, plastic, glass, or wood.
3) Rope Bracelets – These can be of different types, easily stackable, and convenient to use. Waterproof rope bracelets are highly preferred during summers, workouts, swimming, or spending a lot of the time under the sun.
4) Leather Bracelets – They have the capability to add a different persona to the person who wears them. For example, a sleek black one can give a premium look, a brown one for casual, and even a worn-out leather bracelet can be used for a rugged style.
5) Gold – This precious yellow metal always makes one feel most valued when hung around the wrist. They seek little maintenance and are easy to wear this charming ornament. You can easily experiment with your style using a bracelet with a gold finish. Contemporary and cultural designs using gold finishes are evergreen options.
As per Season;
You can’t wear all kinds of bracelets in the fall. It is because not all of them feel comfortable with winter apparel. Snowflake band is one option in winter-inspired designs. You can prefer silver or platinum for metal choices in winter.
Likewise, there are many options that you can experiment with different combinations and styles. You can look your best all year by realizing the needs and trends with changing times.
Summer signifies bright colors and a season to try your fashion with orange, green, red, blue, and yellow shades. Our skin is mostly exposed in summers. Hence, you have the chance to decorate your wrists with layered bracelets of the same style or design.
You can try beaded bracelets or one with a gemstone on it. Sapphire and ruby are two attractive options in terms of stones to wear during spring and summer. Spring and summer are about happiness, excitement, and cheerfulness.
You can choose to pair your signature bracelet either with a set of rings of a similar design. It can help you add a contrasting pattern or complement other supportive bracelets. But, avoid trying both at the same time till it is required! You can try with both thick and thin bracelets during these days as per your comfort.
What is the Right Way to Wear a Bracelet?
Many people do not know the right way to wear the bracelets or how to take basic care of them. Due to this, they can’t use a bracelet for a long time! Following are some Tips to wear Bracelets properly on your hands to avoid any damage to them independent of the season you wear them:
– A bracelet is just like a wristwatch and should be worn directly on the skin under the sleeves.
– Try not to wear matching bracelets on both wrists.
– Colorful gemstones and charms make a style statement.
– It is not mandatory to fill both of your wrists with bracelets, keep one bare.
– Metal cuff should not be worn in multiples of itself.
– To avoid mistakes, you should be well prepared before changing a season. Your bracelet choice from your collections should match well with your current outfits.
– The thin cord bracelets match well with a wristwatch on the same hand.
Before finalizing a bracelet to buy online, you need to check for the policies and accreditations of the store. Not only discounts but, you need to know the details about their after-sales customer support, return policy, and exchange rules.
Men need to maintain the right balance between using too little and too many accessories available for them. At the same time, if you want your precious Bracelet to be with you for a long time ahead then you need to care about its maintenance. You should also know about – what would be the right time/season to wear it?
The best approach is to make your wardrobe full of different kinds of bracelets. They are meant to be used for different seasons to make you worry-free. You can achieve great looks by understanding and researching what’s new in trends.
A good online store like Armband Herren can lessen your efforts. Their service can save you much time and money in searching for the latest trends in seasonal Men’s bracelets than offline stores.